Vehicle Maintenance and Inspection Services
An Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) study found that at least half of consumers neglect routine maintenance. Proper maintenance ensures your vehicle’s systems and features function properly. Vehicle Maintenance is an ongoing process and ensures you get the maximum amount of performance, reliability, and life from your vehicle.
Special Ed’s provides a full range of vehicle inspection and maintenance services. We believe a few hundred dollars invested annually in your vehicle more than pays for itself by preventing and diagnosing potential future problems.
The type of inspection and maintenance work we can perform includes:
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- 30, 60, 90K Mile Service
- Engine Oil and Filter Change
- Air Filter Replacement
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Engine Coolant Replacement/Flush
- Engine Valve Adjustment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Transmission Service
- Pack Wheel Bearings
- Pack CV Joints
- Differential Service
- Power Steering Service
- Brake Fluid Service
- Chassis Lube
- Windshield Washers
- Battery Service
- Wiper Blades
- Filter Replacements
- Various Adjustments
- More listed under repair services
- For a price estimate, click here.
- Planning to purchase a vehicle? Let us inspect the vehicle for past, current, or potential future problems.
- Planning a road trip? We provide pre-trip inspections and maintenance.
- Periodic inspections. We recommend bringing your vehicle in quarterly, semi-annually, or annually for a performance and safety inspection
- Need a second opinion on an estimate? We can review any estimates from dealers or other mechanics to insure a fair price.
- Have you had an accident? We can inspect for damage to vital engine systems.
- Have a small fleet? We provide fleet inspection, maintenance and repair services for businesses and government agencies in the Helena, MT area.